Thursday, June 23, 2016

Announcement Regarding Ebook Deals

I find the current ebook deals I post to this blog by browsing www.ereaderiq.com's recent price drop section and it makes finding good deals so easy, I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. Worryingly, for some reason, eReaderIQ recently announced that they are no longer eligible for Amazon's affiliate program, which means they are going to have to rely on donations to keep running. Since the ebook deals are a popular part of my blog, if ereaderiq.com were to shut down, it would seriously impact my ability to post ebook deals on historical fiction/history books. I am aware there are other ebook deal websites/tools but none of them work the way eReaderIQ does. None of them have all the customizing tools that eReaderIQ does.

It would also make looking for upcoming releases difficult, since I also use eReaderIQ for that too. There are other options, but again, none quite as good as eReaderIQ.

I have already donated to help keep them running - but I strongly encourage anyone who makes use of the ebook deals I post here to donate as well, even if it's just a few dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...